Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Alli's Bachelorette and Lingerie Shower

My sister is getting married! We had her bacherlorette/lingerie shower this past weekend - tons of fun, and lots of great food of course!


My cousin Jen made the drinks and I provided the foods...

check it out and enjoy!


She made 2 different drink cominations, both were fun colored and delicious!

For the food, we had panty sugar cookies, cheese straws, chocolate mint cookies, mini-strawberry cupcakes, apple nachoes, funfetti cake dip and teddy grahams, and pb&j roll-ups! Here are some more details:


I know, I know -- TOO CUTE! These were done by my creative and wonderful friends at The Colored Egg. http://www.thecoloredegg.com/. They were yummy as well as sooo cute!







The Pb&j rollups were actually peanut butter, strawberry jam, and fruit rollups (like you had when you were kids!). Publix did a great job with these... but I bet you could totally make them on your own if you had the time and patience!


Panty sugar cookies! Just use the top part of a heart shaped cookie cutter before you bake the cookies - let cool completely and then decorate!

APPLE NACHOS!
I had these at a party awhile back, so I just recreated them - slice up apples (I used 4) and then toss in lemon juice (to keep them from browning), top with caramel sauce and m&ms!

You could also make this with chocolate sauce, chocolate chips, nuts, etc...



FUNFETTI CAKE DIP!
Yes this was just as awesome as it looks!
I found this at  Eat Yourself Skinny! I knew I had to make it as soon as I saw it. 3 ingredients, can't beat it!

1 (18.9 oz) box Funfetti cake mix
2 cups fat-free plain yogurt
1 cup lite Cool Whip
Fat-free animal crackers (or I think teddy grahams would be great too)

In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, plain yogurt and Cool Whip until completely combined and you see no more lumps.  Cover with plastic wrap and allow to chill for about 4 hours.  Garnish with additional sprinkles if desired and serve with animal crackers, enjoy!   This was good the next day, and the next...
The wedding is in 2 weeks! It is a morning wedding, so that means BRUNCH FOODS! My favorite meal of the day!
Congrats Alli!

1 comment:

  1. Love the "panty cookies" and I'm totally going to recreate the funfetti dip! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete